Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Poutine Chronicles

So I’ve arrived in MTL, things are looking good (weather aside..) because I’ve already come across two classic spots of the Quebec scene, whoah... I totally just took in that I’m in another province, I mean it’s not like I crossed a boarder and had to make nice with blue dudes so it kinda just passed by unnoticed (especially for the fact that I was working at sleeping a hangover from the night before off.)

After getting a coffee at the terminal, lurking the internet and sobering up I decided it would probably make sense to see where my hostile is located. Sure enough it’s only around the corner, shwing! And if it wasn’t raining you can be damn sure I’d be skating.

Oh yeah, so incase you’re wondering, its just me and my skateboard and we’ll be fucking shit up for 8 days here..

I got my ass hear real cheap and highly recommend you doing the same cause the girls are nice and they're adorable with there accents. Let’s hope I don’t blow it - or do depending on how you look a that. I’ll post more as time comes, or not?

Things to do:
-Skate
-Smoke
-Drink
-Poutine
-And of course get that Montreal smoked meat! naaaaa meeeeeeeen?

No comments: