Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chapter the First

Alright so I'm doing it (posting again) and what have I got to tell you... Well I checked out some live music last night at Le Bobards which is a sweet-modest-sized-bar, they have an excellent layout with the bar being accessed in the middle at all sides (hats off to the two ladies behind there, just killing it,  and never ceasing to move.) I couldn't tell you the bands name but they kicked out the jams and for what it's worth they're the house band for every Tuesday night, I think..

Oh yeah, randomly ran into Hugo (Balek) last night whilst I was just roaming the neighbourhood, and he grabbing papers (you know for paper work) to go the Clifford's (Geoff) place and do... business stuff..... We exchanged digits and skated today. We'll be meeting tomorrow too. So big shout out to Hugo for showing me around!

The big session ended when the rain came but thankfully the benches at Parc La Fountaine are moments away from my hostile. So as the saying goes "when one door closes another opens" and on my way back I started a new session that goes a little something like this:


No comments: