Monday, July 27, 2009

Jambo!

I'm, uhh, in Tanzania right now.

















Because I know how much you all must miss me, here's a sequence Andrew shot before I left.


















Also, I'm gonna say the SKG video is going to be premiered online on Friday, the 25th of September. This is arbitrary and I'll likely change it, but for now, it's official.

I also need a title for it, so if anyone has any ideas, leave it in the comments. Maybe we'll have a poll or something to figure it out.

7 comments:

harry said...

"Mudflap"
"Dragon Slayer"
"Slow Pitch"
"Crop Duster"
"Bitch Crank"

They're mostly nicknames for chris g but no ones suggested anything yet.

Anonymous said...

skate of mine

from state of mind

Anonymous said...

or how'bout "Thats just silly"

Peter Stankiewicz said...

I like Dragon Slayer, but what do I know.

Anonymous said...

nothing...

harry said...

dragon slayer would be sick pete

JustinLamothe said...

hahah Dragon Slayer.. that's pretty gnarly. Can't wait for thus video! SKG 4 Lyfe